Holy balls lady! It's been too long. I'm so glad I came over to visit your blog and see all of your cute pictures of those two skallywags! We miss you guys so much! That little sister is so cute! Carver really looks the same, I can't believe it. He's so cute. So I'm guessing that he's got a serious infatuation with Luigi, that's the new baby's name right;) I love it!!! So when are the Timothys coming out for a visit to DC? Call me, fool!
4 comments:
Very cute Cheri. They are getting so big! Looks like you had a fun October. Love ya
so adorable!
How did she get so big??
So cute. Fun to see you back in the blogging world...
Holy balls lady! It's been too long. I'm so glad I came over to visit your blog and see all of your cute pictures of those two skallywags! We miss you guys so much! That little sister is so cute! Carver really looks the same, I can't believe it. He's so cute. So I'm guessing that he's got a serious infatuation with Luigi, that's the new baby's name right;) I love it!!! So when are the Timothys coming out for a visit to DC? Call me, fool!
Post a Comment