It seems that we are all in a block of blogs. Perhaps if we all comment on each others blogs, we can generate some activity. My address: http://realpeople-realproblems.blogspot.com & http://homeinteriorsbyjoni. blogspot.com I look forward to hearing from you Joni
Cheri! I found you through Melissa's blog. How the heck are you?? Did you know we are planning a 10 year reunion? We've got it all set up and we even have a website with all the details, you can RSVP and buy tickets, etc. Here is the web address: wjhs98.myevent.com
It's so fun to see your cute little family! I hope you can make it to the reunion...please, you were a cheerleader, you HAVE to be there :) RaeLynn
hey cheri! i'm not sure how i found you, but i did! check us out at: twentymilestolegoland.blogspot.com. (you can link to julie, derek, erin, and jerry updates from there, as well.)
4 comments:
Adorable photos!
Hi,
It seems that we are all in a block of blogs. Perhaps if we all comment on each others blogs, we can generate some activity.
My address: http://realpeople-realproblems.blogspot.com &
http://homeinteriorsbyjoni.
blogspot.com
I look forward to hearing from you Joni
nice.. i like it.
Cheri! I found you through Melissa's blog. How the heck are you?? Did you know we are planning a 10 year reunion? We've got it all set up and we even have a website with all the details, you can RSVP and buy tickets, etc. Here is the web address: wjhs98.myevent.com
It's so fun to see your cute little family! I hope you can make it to the reunion...please, you were a cheerleader, you HAVE to be there :)
RaeLynn
hey cheri! i'm not sure how i found you, but i did! check us out at: twentymilestolegoland.blogspot.com. (you can link to julie, derek, erin, and jerry updates from there, as well.)
i hope you guys are doing well!
much love,
gina
Post a Comment